I was tagged by Karen.
- Rule 1: Always post the rules.
- Rule 2: Answer the questions the person who tagged you asked and write 11 new ones.
- Rule 3: Tag 11 new people and link them to the post.
- Rule 4: Let them know you’ve tagged them.
- A book you liked as a child that doesn’t hold up well now? A book that does?
I don’t remember liking a book as a child that doesn’t hold up well. I still like The Outsiders, and I loved that as a kid.
- A MOVIE you liked as a child that doesn’t hold up well now? A movie that does?
A movie that doesn’t hold up well would be Space Jam. hahaha
A movie that does hold up well would be STAR WARS (original trilogy)
- List three ridiculous things you would do if you had infinite money and no consequences.
I don’t know if they’d be “ridiculous” because that’s just not my personality, but I would go to London and see a lot of plays, buy a huge painting studio to work in by myself, and probably go shopping and buy a ton of haut couture clothes.
- Unicorn or pegasus? I don’t care.
- Unpopular opinion, a ship that you just DNW? Katniss/Gale EWWW GROSS. Peeniss/Everlark forever.
- A show you started out loving totally and now you cannot stand it? Glee.
- A show you started out thinking it was awful and now you can’t get enough? I can’t think of one.
- What type of wings would you have? I don’t care.
- Favorite Disney film? Sleeping Beauty. (it’s epic).
- What animal would you be for a day? A cat.
- To you, does cilantro taste like delicious? Or does it taste like the tears of starving orphans? I love cilantro.
For those tagged to answer:
- What is the best concert you have ever been to? And how many concerts have you been to?
- Favorite musical? (Broadway or Movie).
- A song that makes you cry?
- What’s the one OTP that makes you crazy with feels more than any other? Explain.
- Favorite film score?
- What’s the first movie that you remember obsessing over?
- Who do you like better, Marlon Brando or James Dean?
- What is your favorite city?
- Is there any other time period where you think you would fit in most/have most fun in?
- If you could travel with The Doctor as his companion, would you?
- What band or musician did you love as a kid and are totally embarrassed of now?
NOTE: I don’t know who Karen tagged, so I’m sorry if you were tagged in this already.